Welcome to Carleton
Welcome to Carleton University. The first year of university is a very exciting time as you meet new friends and engage in the social and scholarly life of the university. The mission of the Office of the Vice-President (Students and Enrolment) is to promote your development and learning, enhance your student experience and contribute to the creation of an environment for your success at Carleton and after graduation.
We’ve designed this site to provide you with information to help you through this experience. Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you begin your time at Carleton:
- Register for Summer Orientation; it’s your first step in your transition to Carleton.
- Get an understanding of what academic life is like at Carleton.
- Familiarize yourself with course registration and start thinking about selecting your courses.
- Understand the financial aspects associated with attending university and find out how we can help support you.
- If you’re living in Residence, find out what services are offered specifically for you.
- Use the many student support services offered across campus. Visit our academic support services and take advantage of our great athletic facilities.
And ask questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you have at any point along the way.
Vice-President (Students and Enrolment)
Get connected with Carleton by downloading our mobile app for current students. Available for iPhones and Android phones, this app allows you to view your class and exam schedules, access grades and academic apps like cuLearn, view your student account information and get around campus using the campus map.
iPhone App Android App