Welcome to Carleton
The first year of university is a very exciting time as you meet new friends and engage in the social and scholarly life of the university. The mission of the Office of the Vice-President (Students and Enrolment) is to provide you with your development and learning, enhance your student experience and contribute to the creation of an environment for your success at Carleton and after graduation.
We’ve designed this site to provide you with information to help you through this experience. Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you begin your time at Carleton:
- Explore the learning communities available to you at Carleton.
- Register for Summer Orientation; it’s your first step in your transition to Carleton.
- Familiarize yourself with course registration and start thinking about selecting your courses.
- Understand the financial aspects associated with attending university and find out how we can help support you.
- If you’re living in Residence or are an international student find out more about the services offered specifically for you.
Throughout your time at Carleton be sure to use the many student support services offered across campus, take advantage of our great athletic facilities and get involved.
If you are a parent or guardian of a future Raven check out CU Parents to learn more about supporting your student as they transition to life at Carleton.
Get connected with Carleton by downloading our mobile app for current students. Available for iPhones and Android phones, this app allows you to view your class and exam schedules, access grades and academic apps like cuLearn, view your student account information and get around campus using the campus map.
iPhone App Android App